HVAC Service Agreements Alpharetta, Roswell, Johns Creek, East Cobb & Cumming GA
We want to make it affordable and easy to have your HVAC equipment serviced or repaired. Should you need a new AC installation or a new heater, we’ll work with you to stay within your budget.
Our knowledgeable staff is ready with the latest information about programs that you can take advantage of to save you money on new heating and cooling equipment for your home.
- Clean or replace standard air filters
- Inspect inside cooling coil (Clean at discounted service rate if necessary)
- Inspect primary and secondary drains
- Clean and test condensate lines
- Inspect blower components, check and adjust as necessary
- Inspect condenser coil and clean as necessary
- Lubricate all moving parts (where applicable)
- Inspect and tighten all loose electrical connections
- Monitor air conditioner operating pressures for proper refrigerant charge
- Monitor voltage and amp draw on all motors
- Monitor air conditioning and heating cycles
- Inspect heat exchanger
- Inspect heat exchanger and burners, vacuum and adjust as necessary, Adjust gas pressure as necessary
- Inspect pilot operation, and adjust as necessary
- Monitor flue draft for safe operation
- Inspect and test safety controls
- Inspect thermostat operations
- Inspect for cracked heat exchanger
- Priority customer status
- 20% discount on repair service (parts and labor)
- Improved efficiency
- Extended equipment life
- Improved safety
- Improved capacity
- Inflation protection
- Emergency Service: guaranteed within 24 hours or diagnostic fee is waived
Contact Us Today!
Call us today to discuss our flexible financing options. Keep your system running in tip-top condition and stay cool and comfortable all year long.