HVAC Installation Alpharetta, Roswell, Johns Creek, East Cobb & Cumming GA
HVAC equipment manufacturers engineer their products for rugged dependability through many heating and cooling seasons. Like any machine with moving parts, critical internal components experience stress and wear over time, especially in climates with extreme summer heat. Regardless of age, heating and cooling systems require regular HVAC maintenance to avoid unexpected breakdowns and continue operating at peak performance.
HVAC Service in Johns Creek, GA | HVAC Installation
Routine maintenance is an essential element in maximizing system efficiency and extending the life of the equipment. It is also a critical component in an effective indoor air quality strategy. On a seasonal basis, our factory trained and certified technicians visit the customer’s home or office to provide a number of vital HVAC services. As a reputable and experienced contractor in Alpharetta GA, Neese Jones Heating & cooling Cooling can optimize virtually any major brand of equipment. Our technicians are outfitted with the latest diagnostic tools that can locate potential problems before the unit actually malfunctions.
Our initial consultation includes three vital services:
- Survey of the Equipment: We inspect and record the condition, age and repair history of all major system components. This survey can often identify the true cost of operating the equipment once annual fuel and repair costs are factored in.
- Recommendations: The survey process exposes system deficiencies and helps us develop a strategy to enhance indoor comfort and lower operating costs.
Once the survey and recommendation process is completed, we schedule seasonal appointments to conduct a variety of important tests and inspections. Our maintenance programs are extensive and include many important services.
- Test the refrigerant charge
- Add refrigerant when necessary
- Clean the condensate drains and inspect the lines
- Clean condensing and evaporator coils
- Clean cabinets and remove debris from outdoor grilles
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Test and reset the thermostat
- Test compressor
- Inspect and tighten electrical connections
- Test and inspect defrost controls, contactors and fan motor
- Test for amp draw and continuity across all motors
- Rebalance the system for optimal air flow
- Verify temperature at the supply registers
- Inspect and test the heat exchanger
- Adjust burners to improve combustion efficiency
- Test and calibrate the blower assembly
- Test and adjust the ignition system
- Inspect the flue pipe assembly
- Measure and adjust gas pressure for furnaces
- Clean permanent filters and replace disposables
- Clean condensate drains and inspect the lines for leaks
Customers who elect to purchase an HVAC service agreement receive a 15 percent discount on parts and labor. Maintenance contracts include provisions for priority service during periods of high seasonal demand and emergency service within 24 hours for catastrophic failures.
The Benefits of Regular Maintenance
Regular HVAC maintenance can help lower energy costs, improve indoor comfort and extend the life of the equipment. For customers in the Atlanta metropolitan area, Neese Jones Heating and Cooling is the best choice in HVAC maintenance, service, installation and repair.